It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:32 am

The best of phillnjack

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: February 10th, 2016, 9:55 pm   
Drag Racing Sponsor

I'd like to start this thread for everyone to add their best moments of everyone's favourite internet troll, phillnjack

Let's start off with a ride that anyone who knows all should drive... The Dorky Ory. This thing just screams BAD ASS! I'm pretty sure it's still equipped with the lightweight hugger orange seats.

Here is a couple shots of him informing a couple members how wrong they are with speed they posted. How dare them! When your calculator doesn't show the same number, how can anyone resist jumping on someone for it... The full stories can be found here: http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/s ... phillnjack
and here: http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/s ... phillnjack

Here's a thread all about jack plates. I never knew that making a heavy steel jackplate for testing was the way to go. When you figure it out, Stainless makes a great material.... Those 60 etecs are terrible for breaking aluminum jack plates!

full story here:

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/s ... phillnjack

Oops! I did it again... Managed to get banned as PDT as well. Posters note your ability to play well with others

full story here:
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/s ... phillnjack

Here's offering advice that wasn't asked for based on his own experience of nothing... Note the Yamaha expertise that is shown. Outstanding!

Some questions I also had myself: Do you "Phill in Jack" on a regular basis?

There is so much more gold out there but I don't have all night to spend on this. I'll bet phillnjack does though

19' Laser 380 Ray (Future Project)

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 10th, 2016, 10:24 pm   

hahahahahahahahaahah I needed a laugh man thanks!!!! Keyboard experts gotta love em

PostPosted: February 10th, 2016, 11:16 pm   

oh that's nice,
I would of thought you could do a bit better than that
first post is my boat yes, that's correct , pictures taken of being taken apart and having new transom put in and reinforced.
for what it is , its now good little boat, 6 people, engine ,fill it up the the brim with water still floats and goes along , so yeah its not fast but it serves its purpose.
your boat does its thing of being fast, these boat do their thing for carrying lots of stuff and going into rough water.

next one is about speed of a particular boat. ( home made plywood rowing dinghy)
still stand by it, if a propeller is exactly 13 inch pitch it cannot travel more than 13 inches per revolution, no matter what the boat weighs or the driver weighs.
take notice I did say if the propeller is 13 inches.
if you cant understand that then your an idiot.

reply was by the gay leader of the sabine river gang, I explained all that before.

next was tyst ha ha I didn't know it was a young redneck .
poor fucker has a home made plywood tub, with a small 30hp on the back, nothing special about it, infact a piece of crap.
but according to him at 5,000rpm is does 59mph !!!!! total bollocks. again stupidto even think about believing it..

next again from the sabine river gay gang, nobody hasever seen or heard of jackplates breaking
oh come on where have they been for fucksake, loads of jackplates have been broken.
bobs alone has had loads of breakages, and so have most brands.

oh and my home made steel jackplates weigh a fraction under 18 pounds, so not too bad realy.

mext bit was h gipson (realy m white ) didn't know admin told me to post as pdt as they could
not undo the ban by a moderator the previous week.
not hard to understand if a name has been blocked. no moderator owned up to the ban,

notice omc stratos creeping up, dirty little bastard sent messages and went crying to team leader of the queer gang.

next one been over that with the fly wheel still stand by it, as does any engineer who knows his stuff.

I am surprised you didn't get it all in context and put on a bit more, you obviously remember it all.

Now mr special needs,

1/ you explain to me how a genuine 13 pitch propeller at 5,000 rpm on a bog standard 30hp johnson can make any boat go 59mph,
the engine dont matter the boat dont matter could be inflatable filled with helium, a genuine 13 pitch cannot do it with the ratio, so who's right ?

2/ jack plates weighing total of 18 pounds for a 5.5 setback with 7 inch lift ? who makes jack plates much lighter for this size ?

3/ do you seriously think no aluminium jackplates have broken ?

you should of done a lot better than that, atleast get a few questions up that I may of got wrong.
so far you've only proved me to be right, you do understand that dont you ?
you have actually picked stuff out that proved me to be right ha ha ha .

I bet there is plenty now laughing their heads off at you for posting this, im loving it.

or some of the speeded up videos that I complained about when birds are flying along next to the 80mph fishing punts, some even flying past them, or are they the fastest ducks in the world too.

or you could of picked about when I asked about mud motors and got told there is no such thing as
no engines run in the mud !!!! fucking hell I must of dreamed up all about mud motors I suppose.

and the best one when that I dont live in England, I live near to them on the sabine river ????
where the fuck did that come from , one prick even reckoned he knew me ha ha ha .

and these people want to carry on being allowed to own guns !!!!

so best have another try. and please stop licking the screen.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 12:04 am   

I highly doubt a 60 etec would be hard on any jackplate unless it was improperly installed. Or left loose.. Considering what iv put my aluminium jackplates threw on my boats with v6 power
Someone call Mitchie

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

Last edited by BoomerMuskoka on February 11th, 2016, 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 12:04 am   

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 9:42 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

BoomerMuskoka wrote:

Someone call Mitchie

He's in the Sabine River calibrating GPS's :mrgreen:

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 11:07 am   
Drag Racing Sponsor

phillnjack wrote:
oh that's nice,
I would of thought you could do a bit better than that
first post is my boat yes, that's correct , pictures taken of being taken apart and having new transom put in and reinforced.
for what it is , its now good little boat, 6 people, engine ,fill it up the the brim with water still floats and goes along , so yeah its not fast but it serves its purpose.
your boat does its thing of being fast, these boat do their thing for carrying lots of stuff and going into rough water.

next one is about speed of a particular boat. ( home made plywood rowing dinghy)
still stand by it, if a propeller is exactly 13 inch pitch it cannot travel more than 13 inches per revolution, no matter what the boat weighs or the driver weighs.
take notice I did say if the propeller is 13 inches.
if you cant understand that then your an idiot.

reply was by the gay leader of the sabine river gang, I explained all that before.

next was tyst ha ha I didn't know it was a young redneck .
poor fucker has a home made plywood tub, with a small 30hp on the back, nothing special about it, infact a piece of crap.
but according to him at 5,000rpm is does 59mph !!!!! total bollocks. again stupidto even think about believing it..

next again from the sabine river gay gang, nobody hasever seen or heard of jackplates breaking
oh come on where have they been for fucksake, loads of jackplates have been broken.
bobs alone has had loads of breakages, and so have most brands.

oh and my home made steel jackplates weigh a fraction under 18 pounds, so not too bad realy.

mext bit was h gipson (realy m white ) didn't know admin told me to post as pdt as they could
not undo the ban by a moderator the previous week.
not hard to understand if a name has been blocked. no moderator owned up to the ban,

notice omc stratos creeping up, dirty little bastard sent messages and went crying to team leader of the queer gang.

next one been over that with the fly wheel still stand by it, as does any engineer who knows his stuff.

I am surprised you didn't get it all in context and put on a bit more, you obviously remember it all.

Now mr special needs,

1/ you explain to me how a genuine 13 pitch propeller at 5,000 rpm on a bog standard 30hp johnson can make any boat go 59mph,
the engine dont matter the boat dont matter could be inflatable filled with helium, a genuine 13 pitch cannot do it with the ratio, so who's right ?

2/ jack plates weighing total of 18 pounds for a 5.5 setback with 7 inch lift ? who makes jack plates much lighter for this size ?

3/ do you seriously think no aluminium jackplates have broken ?

you should of done a lot better than that, atleast get a few questions up that I may of got wrong.
so far you've only proved me to be right, you do understand that dont you ?
you have actually picked stuff out that proved me to be right ha ha ha .

I bet there is plenty now laughing their heads off at you for posting this, im loving it.

or some of the speeded up videos that I complained about when birds are flying along next to the 80mph fishing punts, some even flying past them, or are they the fastest ducks in the world too.

or you could of picked about when I asked about mud motors and got told there is no such thing as
no engines run in the mud !!!! fucking hell I must of dreamed up all about mud motors I suppose.

and the best one when that I dont live in England, I live near to them on the sabine river ????
where the fuck did that come from , one prick even reckoned he knew me ha ha ha .

and these people want to carry on being allowed to own guns !!!!

so best have another try. and please stop licking the screen.

HAHA! Do you really think I'm the one getting laughed at in that fucked up head of yours? You think I even care if anything you commented on is right or wrong? That's far from the point of this thread which I'm planning to add to a little later. You are a mess!

I've only seen posts from here and BRF. Anyone have some good ones from screamandfly?

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 11:54 am   
Drag Racing Sponsor

Where is the skid stain of the internet anyway?

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 1:47 pm   
Drag Racing Sponsor

Apparently he has mad skills on the guitar too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67mRJPxn-SA

PostPosted: February 11th, 2016, 4:32 pm   

i am available for weddings, funerals ,prizefights and promo's of dodgy adult films and b movies.Book now before the rush ...

check out john cages 4.33, youl see i done it brilliantly.