It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:45 pm

Where is everybody?!?

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 4:03 pm   
Team Member

I know I bought a yacht... But what happened to everybody around here? Did everyone go back to the wiener site?
Did everybody stop fast boating? Or were all the topics covered? Boomer doesn't even respond to my cheap shots on instagram ffs. Is jasper still a thing for Canadians or did Northbase ruin that for everybody? Where the fuck is Yammer.... We had some hilarious times on here. Was jamescole offed by the Mob in New York?

I'd keep going...

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 4:36 pm   
Team Member

Don't know...
Could it be that all those of the generation who love and can afford boats have reached the "been there done that" point in life.
The younger generation can barely afford housing these days let alone a hole in the water.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 4:59 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Holy shit Mitch...you go away boat camping for 3 years and wonder where we all went??? It just wasn't the same after the triad sold bro....

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 5:49 pm   
Team Member

DoktorC wrote:
Holy shit Mitch...you go away boat camping for 3 years and wonder where we all went??? It just wasn't the same after the triad sold bro....

X2, the site had lost it's panache since Mitchie stopped posting. I've just been an Otonabee whore since I moved, it's just a few blocks away now. I just go down to the river, stick out some leg and get picked up by the first fast boat that goes by lol..... Maybe next year I'll be in the driver's seat again, life sure hasn't been cheap lately

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 6:21 pm   
Team Member

idvette wrote:
DoktorC wrote:

X2, the site had lost it's panache since Mitchie stopped posting. I've just been an Otonabee whore since I moved, it's just a few blocks away now. I just go down to the river, stick out some leg and get picked up by the first fast boat that goes by lol..... Maybe next year I'll be in the driver's seat again, life sure hasn't been cheap lately

Life never seems to be cheap. I feel ya. I guess we are all old as hell now. I wonder how many of us had babies and shit since 2007... Where is Larue? I can't remember the last time I saw him. Talon kid has set a record for how many sick boats a millenial university student can possibly aquire. What about the Riot family???? Is kevin still out pouring 350 gallons of fuel through a drag on any given weekend??? And speaking of kevins..... Kevo looks to be back on the water with a big spectre... You guys must have pissed him off because he is nowhere to be seen. I am totally certain the bossman still has yet to push down fully on the "petal" of his SRV.... Hevi Kevi I hear does figure 8 racing some place where brothers plow sisters. Does Pman still.have his 260 powered voodoo? Somebody told me that Geiger bought a Nitro bassboat at Basspro... And all he does now is snag carp in the canal by topgun. Wildcat??? Did he get the band back together or something? I bet Liquidwad is either a priest now or started a soup kitchen. Did that davee dude go on a search for his sleeves that fell off during skater testing? I heard that RBT has the fastest lake barge on the planet. Who else am I missing???!!!???

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 7:05 pm   
Team Member

LOL - we missed you too Mitch.
I think the missing link here is this stupid time sucker, called facebook. Lots of activity there.
Changing times
On another note - there is a Blue and white V21 coming to Ontario from Alberta. Anybody got a guess on where it's gonna show up?

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 7:07 pm   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Back with a bang....nice!

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 7:26 pm   
Team Member

Facebook, there's a waste of life. If that's the future of communication I'll pass.
Useless information from people I wouldn't walk across the street to talk to.

PostPosted: October 13th, 2017, 8:40 pm   
Team Member

I'm in Jasper you dick!!
And on that note......where the hell is everyone else who used to / talked about running down here?
I'm the only Canadian competing down here this year.....
Lots of spectators but only 1 boat.......
And by the way, it's the same boat I ran last year.......
It's back, and better then ever.
Get your ass down here Mitchie.......you'd have a great time......or get shot......

PostPosted: October 14th, 2017, 3:13 pm   
Team Member

I have come to the website each and every day wondering where you were. I suppose I could have asked you at Thanksgiving dinner at Mommy's house last weekend but I didn't. I figured you were too big time for us now hanging out at offshore only with the soup bowl.

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha