It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 12:26 pm

Ski Movie Premier - Toronto

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2013, 3:15 pm   

Hi everyone,

So up until 7 years ago I was an inspiring pro backcountry skier out west. But that changed when I got too old lol I still ski and maintain my connections with friends in the ski industry, but unfortunatly I had to get a real job in Toronto. I am good friends with Sherpas Cinemas out of Whistler, and we are premiering thier new video INTO THE MIND at the Toronto Ski show this year. You might remember the movie ALL.I.CAN from two years ago - it blew the doors off all the other ski movies. ie. Warren Miller, Matchstick productions, etc etc

So, if you are into skiing and snowboarding here is the scoop. A bunch of pro skiers and snowboarders are coming to Toronto for the screening. I am happy to introduce you, get autographs for you, or your kids. The movie is at the ski show at thier new location - The International Centre - on Sat Oct 19 at 8am (doors at 7). We will be serving beers of course. Expecting over 1,000 people.

SBC Snowboarding magazine will have a "rail jam" before the movie premiers (6PM), and then after the movie premier we are having a colabrative party in the hall put on by Monster Energy, untill we get kicked out...

So if this is your type of gig, the link below brings you to where you can buy tickets.

Sorry there is no HP invlolved.....but these idiots are launching off 200ft cliffs...

Cheers, and hope to see you there.

Pete

https://www.microspec.com/tix123/eTic.c ... =TSNOW2013

Profile Send private message