View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: February 11th, 2015, 10:42 pm   

Where in the harbour?

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 11th, 2015, 11:19 pm   

Propstand wrote:
Where in the harbour?

Macey's bay, so a little bit south. I think it's actually considered Port Severn, but it really isn't. Sorta half way between the two. Are you in the area too?

http://instagram.com/p/sV2UGGvPhQ/?modal=true

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 12:32 am   

Cool I fly by you pretty well every morning the waters calm. Im just off the main channel by Picnic on Roberts Island.

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 12:51 am   

Got a buddy in the harbour selling his 85 charger DL with a 150 xr4, off shore lower on trailer. Also have another guy selling a 16' vision on trailer for 750 no motor, solid but needs cosmetics. Let me know if you want pics of either. Welcome to the harbour by the way!

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 1:08 am   

Propstand wrote:
Cool I fly by you pretty well every morning the waters calm. Im just off the main channel by Picnic on Roberts Island.

carltons fly bys.. :D cant miss that sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGWFJBjxbEw

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 9:21 am   

Propstand wrote:

Cool! My dad just got the place a year and a half ago so haven't been up too much, will be up much more this summer. Can't say that I've seen you fly by, I've heard a lot about the tunnel hull around the corner from my dad though. Are you up and around the area now? Snowmobiles? Week and a half ago I went across and around the entire bay by snowmobile. Curious to know if there are new spots to go, without a trail pass. No trail passes this year.

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 9:27 am   

Carson wrote:
Got a buddy in the harbour selling his 85 charger DL with a 150 xr4, off shore lower on trailer. Also have another guy selling a 16' vision on trailer for 750 no motor, solid but needs cosmetics. Let me know if you want pics of either. Welcome to the harbour by the way!

Thanks for the info! At the moment I'm leaning more to hydrostreams. I love the way they fly across the water. My family was always in favour of the DL because they say it's safer. It's good to know it's an option though.

Out of curiosity how much is it to enter in T750/T850 races? I know I'll be buying a boat, just unsure of which. The way I see it is if I buy a voodoo I could enter some races, if I buy a bigger stream it will just be for fun on the bay. All options are awesome

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 9:40 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

FluKy15 wrote:
A picture of the boat I hope I can go look at in the near future

Boy do i miss the old girl.. i drove it last year when Hoppy stopped by the cottage i was renting on buckhorn.. brought back the memories.

i hope it ends up in honey harbor.

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 9:44 am   

FluKy15 wrote:
Carson wrote:

Thanks for the info! At the moment I'm leaning more to hydrostreams. I love the way they fly across the water. My family was always in favour of the DL because they say it's safer. It's good to know it's an option though.

Out of curiosity how much is it to enter in T750/T850 races? I know I'll be buying a boat, just unsure of which. The way I see it is if I buy a voodoo I could enter some races, if I buy a bigger stream it will just be for fun on the bay. All options are awesome

if you get say a valero,v-king, vector,vision or something like that you will be able to drag race in formula, as long as it has a 225hp or less viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1295

19' tempest picklefork 84 mod vpcarb 102mph

PostPosted: February 12th, 2015, 10:08 am   

OneCycle wrote:
FluKy15 wrote:
A picture of the boat I hope I can go look at in the near future

i hope it ends up in honey harbor.

Same :lol:

Would be a dream to own. I only weigh 140 so this boat will fly with just me in it.