It is currently May 11th, 2024, 5:27 am

Boat Artwork...

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: April 10th, 2012, 11:46 am   
Team Member

Or any artwork for that matter...

Last year I was asked by a couple people who did the boat art for the shirts I get made as they would like their personal boat done. At the time I didn't have permission to post his name. He gave me his ok now... Nate Forshey does the work. He is a boat racer in the USA so understands the feel and water in a picture.

You can contact him on facebook at "Method 99 Design"

http://www.facebook.com/Method99Design

Please tell him that TORC or Andrew Fralick sent you his way because he does some favours for the club.

Pricing is on a photo by photo basis and depends on the detail level... but you can ball park it from $75-$150 per boat. Of course you have to start with a great photo to end up with a great result.

This years 2012 Ontario Powerboat Racing Series shirt will feature two boats drawn by him celebrating the TORC clubs 60th anniversary.

Also, if you happen to get your boat done... show it off on here, or at least show it to me... maybe it is something that can be utilized on a future club shirt. People are always asking for T or Drag boats on shirts.

Nate will also do logo work, team shirt designs, or forum shirt designs, anything really.

Examples of some of his work for previous years:

Profile Send private message WWW