It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:50 am

Mitchie Weight loss...

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 PostPosted: February 23rd, 2013, 12:06 pm   
User Requested 1 Month Ban - Denied

Good to here Jr. is ok" boys will be boys" That is how we learn...

Back to Michie's situation... :idea:

Financing your Lap-Band at CIBO Clinic is more affordable than at any other clinic in Canada. Our in-house financing program can help you get started on your weight loss journey now with $0 down or monthly payments as low as $266 per month ($61 per week) O.A.C.

Our unsecured financing rate is a low 9.9% and additional payments can be made at any time. There are no hidden monthly administration fees.

To find out if you qualify, download our CIBO Clinic Lap-Band Financing Application, fill it out and fax it to us at 416-447-5885. Or scan it and email it to coordinator@ciboclinic.com

Click here to download the application now and contact us to arrange a free consultation to get started on your weight loss journey today.

When you come to CIBO Clinic for a free consultation we’ll show you several ways that you can recover part of the cost of the lap-band program. Through experience, we’ve learned that cost recovery for the Lap-band surgery can be realized through:

Medical tax credits on your annual income tax return
Health spending account reimbursement
Application for coverage with your insurance carrier
Health costs savings plans with a third party insurance carrier
Contact us to arrange a free consultation to get started on your weight loss journey today.

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 24th, 2013, 11:10 am   

Ok I am kind of sorry that I got on this Mitchie Basing band wagon... Maybe my CIBO Clinc post wasn't that funny. Would like to take this opportunity to apologize too the tubbie people out there for my ignorance... I am just a skinny little Fucker :P with a mouth that is too big for the size of my body... While people battle the bulge ( 60% of Canadians) I have the opposite problem.The last few years I lost too much weight for my size... Scared the poop out of me... I had doctor anxiety... Did not want to know if there was something real wrong :( As it turned out, I am all good ... Just have to take the time to eat ... and better food :D and slow things down a bit :shock: What !

PostPosted: February 24th, 2013, 11:52 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

KAL Racing wrote:
Ok I am kind of sorry that I got on this Mitchie Basing band wagon... Maybe my CIBO Clinc post wasn't that funny. Would like to take this opportunity to apologize too the tubbie people out there for my ignorance... I am just a skinny little Fucker :P with a mouth that is too big for the size of my body... While people battle the bulge ( 60% of Canadians) I have the opposite problem.The last few years I lost too much weight for my size... Scared the poop out of me... I had doctor anxiety... Did not want to know if there was something real wrong :( As it turned out, I am all good ... Just have to take the time to eat ... and better food :D and slow things down a bit :shock: What !

What??? Looks like Kenny has some of that "Watson post regret" lol....I thought it was hilarious Ken. Mitch needs all the motivation possible to complete ths task...

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: February 25th, 2013, 1:03 am   
Team Member

DoktorC wrote:
KAL Racing wrote:

What??? Looks like Kenny has some of that "Watson post regret" lol....I thought it was hilarious Ken. Mitch needs all the motivation possible to complete ths task...

Indeed he does - both Ken having Watson post regret and Mitchie needing motivation. I am rooting for Mitchie, I just cannot help myself. Unfortunately Ken, there is no known cure for Watson post regret. You will just have to live your life with crippling self doubt after every post now.

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: February 25th, 2013, 1:31 pm   
Team Member

Ken.. You will have to do alot better than that to offend me... lol. I am losing inches and getting stronger .. But alas... Very little weight loss... Sitting at 208. I am working out as hard as I can without injuring myself. My nutrition is bang on... So ..

PostPosted: February 25th, 2013, 1:43 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
Ken.. You will have to do alot better than that to offend me... lol. I am losing inches and getting stronger .. But alas... Very little weight loss... Sitting at 208. I am working out as hard as I can without injuring myself. My nutrition is bang on... So ..

I wouldn't worry about the actual weight loss to much Mitch. It's more about tone.

If you're working out and eating correctly - you could actually gain weight. Muscle is heavier than fat.

If you feel better and your pants get baggy - that's the ticket.

You don't want to be that skinny kids that gets sand kicked in his face?

PostPosted: February 25th, 2013, 1:50 pm   
Team Member

Wilcatt's right. Sounds like you're gaining muscle so that won't help "lose weight" in the beginning, but you should lose inches...as you said. In the long run, the muscle will help you burn fat so when you have that weak moment and devour the bag of chips your body will have a better chance at burning it off. Not sure what kind of diet you're on, but eating lots and lots and lots of fruits and veges, reduce the starchy carbs, replace most drinks with water and staying away from the processed foods will help you lose weight. Not an easy task for sure! I'm cheering for you!

PostPosted: February 25th, 2013, 3:31 pm   
Team Member

wildcatt wrote:
You don't want to be that skinny kids that gets sand kicked in his face?

or fingered by some strange girl...wait that already happened! :lol:

Last edited by LittleCharger on February 25th, 2013, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: February 25th, 2013, 4:41 pm   
Team Member

Thanks guys... You are likely right. My strength is coming up signifacantly.
Basically my diet goes ...
Breakfast - protein shake and an apple.
Lunch - salad with lots of vegetables... And meat and cottage cheese (40g's of protein)
Supper - can of salmon or beans.. And carrots/tomato -

I am really low on my carb intake. But I must admit that the weekends I will cheat a little.

I am working out 2 days on 2 days off... Weights and boxing.
I was cycling too but I had minor surgery on my leg that makes that nearly impossible.

PostPosted: February 25th, 2013, 9:50 pm   

Mitchie wrote
Thanks guys... .
Basically my diet goes ...
Breakfast - protein shake and an apple.
Lunch - salad with lots of vegetables... And meat and cottage cheese (40g's of protein)
Supper - can of salmon or beans.. And carrots/tomato -

I am eating like a fucking super model.. lol.

Poor bastard... :shock:

Was not trying to offend you or any one else ... Just chasing laughs... Then my post just hangs there... Thought I might have to say something :oops: .

Being a skinny kid I've had a few boots in the face but never sand... :D lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next