It is currently April 28th, 2024, 4:00 pm

Mitchie Weight loss...

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 PostPosted: February 21st, 2013, 10:48 pm   
Team Member

And then.. BOOM! overnight. lol

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: February 21st, 2013, 10:51 pm   
Team Member

I had a salad... with cottage cheese and chicken breast.... I am eating like a fucking super model.. lol.

The whole service dept. went out for free beer and wings tonight. I went and drank a glass of water. I wanted to die. :)

Not my lift Richard. :D

PostPosted: February 21st, 2013, 10:54 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
I had a salad... with cottage cheese and chicken breast.... I am eating like a fucking super model.. lol.

The whole service dept. went out for free beer and wings tonight. I went and drank a glass of water. I wanted to die. :)

At least you are off the Zimas. I was tired of you constantly offering them to me at your place.

Charger 18 DL, 2.6L Yamaha

PostPosted: February 21st, 2013, 11:20 pm   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:

Ok, 10pm update: I am sitting in ER @ Sunnybrook Hospital among TO's most colourful fruit salad populace, cause Jr is being examined for possible concussion, and pissing myself laughing at Mitchie's trials and tribulations. Maintain your courage, and continue to report.
Oh, oh, some hag just started wailing, I think her old man just kicked,....Damn, i can't keep a straight face.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 12:05 am   
HPBC PRESIDENT

Hydroid wrote:
mitchie wrote:

Ok, 10pm update: I am sitting in ER @ Sunnybrook Hospital among TO's most colourful fruit salad populace, cause Jr is being examined for possible concussion, and pissing myself laughing at Mitchie's trials and tribulations. Maintain your courage, and continue to report.
Oh, oh, some hag just started wailing, I think her old man just kicked,....Damn, i can't keep a straight face.

Is Jr ok???

I've got enough torque to tear a hole....in time...

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 9:01 am   
Team Member

DoktorC wrote:
Hydroid wrote:
mitchie wrote:

Is Jr ok???

Yah.. What he said.

Was it a ballet accident?

Seriously though. Hope he's ok.

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 9:31 am   
Team Member

mitchie wrote:
Here is everyones favourite mitchie at 160lbs... circa 2006.

I think I could see the Triad hitting 105 :lol:

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 10:59 am   
Team Member

don't try that again till spring!

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2013, 11:58 am   
Team Member

SHIVERS wrote:
don't try that again till spring!

Well played... lol. :lol:

PostPosted: February 23rd, 2013, 1:27 am   
Team Member

DoktorC wrote:
Hydroid wrote:
mitchie wrote:

Is Jr ok???

Thx for asking, diagnosed as mild concussion, spent the day at home doped up on tylenol 3(codeine), needs to take it easy couple of weeks. Silly headbanging at school. Good news, he's even more like me, having kissed a tree at 30mph, titanium plate screwed to jaw. Expect more father/son de-panting this season.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next