It is currently April 18th, 2024, 3:15 am

Peterborough Race 9/16 &17, 2017

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 25th, 2017, 11:56 am   

:?: We need T boat drivers going to Peterborough to circle race in T-850 & T-750, to also enter the drag races. None of us have done this before, but I think it would be fun. I will bring the T-850 to drag, if we can get at least 2 or 3 more T boats to commit. Please let me know your thoughts.

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: September 18th, 2017, 6:04 pm   

Awesome event! Thanks for doing it in Peterbough. Its just the motovation this newb needed to get back into my build. I only got to see about 5-6 drag passes of the middle class, but wow!!! Great sounds, smells, and views forsure. I got to learn more buy seeing in person then a year reading on the internet.

The displays, stuff forsale, and just knowledgable people around were the biggest value to me. I bought some raffle tickets and food, but that could not suffice what i took away from the event.

I met my uncle there that used to watch the races 30-40 years ago. He was also very happy about the return of racing. Very nostalgic for him.

Its a great sport and way to see it as a fan.

Profile Send private message