It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:55 am

2004 Cougar 22MTR W/O Power For Sale!!

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: December 4th, 2016, 8:38 pm   

I am offering my 2004 Cougar 22MTR for sale without power rigged for a Mercury. The boat is in very good condition inside and out with about 86 hours total on the hull. It is a fresh water boat, that has been keep in a garage or on a covered lift until I bought it in June of 2015. I keep it on lift with a full cover over it during the summer and shrink wrapped in the winter. The boat was one of the last 22MTRs to come out of the factory when they were made in Salmon Arm, BC. It was a one owner boat, custom ordered by the original owner and it is beautifully rigged with all Gaffrig gauges-tach, 100 mph GPS speedo, temp, fuel, water pressure, volts, depth and a Smartcraft monitor. The boat has SeaStar Pro hydraulic steering with dual ProTrim for trim and jackplate controls, Gaffrig offshore shift and throttle with a trim switch as well. There is an aluminum set back bracket and a 6" Bob's hydraulic jack plate with lift gauge. It has colour matched seats with seating for 5 adults comfortably, a roomy sunpad with lots of storage under there and up under the bow as well. It also has a billet ski pole for your tow duties. It has a flat wake for recreational slalom skiing when you put on a ski prop. Also 2 fibreglass swim platforms to make boarding the boat much easier. The boat had a custom sound system with multiple amps and speakers but I never figured out how to turn it on. The boat sits on a tandem torsion axle painted trailer with chrome wheels, stainless steel fenders and hydraulic brakes that is in very good condition as well. My previous 22MTR with a 300X as well ran 92mph on GPS and there is no reason to believe this one would not do the same or more with set up work and the right prop. The only reason I am thinking of selling it is I want a twin engine boat and I have found 2 that interest me, so I may also consider selling it with the 2004 Mercury 300X that has under 15 hours on a factory long block. It has a 20" O/S mid and a 1.62:1 Sport Master gear case. Serious inquiries only. Please respond with a contact number, so that we can discuss pricing options and I can answer any questions regarding the boat. I may also be able to help with delivery and we can discuss that as well.
Thanks
Gary

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: December 5th, 2016, 9:50 pm   

The best way to reach me is by e-mail at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca
Thanks
Gary

PostPosted: December 19th, 2016, 9:13 pm   

I have had some inquiries on the boat with and without power but no cash yet. I will consider all reasonable offers. E-mail me directly at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca with any questions or to see photos of the boat.
Thanks
Gary

PostPosted: February 6th, 2017, 10:13 pm   

Boat is still available. Spring is right around the corner, be ready. E-mail me at garyeisnor@eastlink.ca with any questions.
Thanks
Gary