It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 4:49 pm

50th Birthday River Run

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 PostPosted: September 2nd, 2016, 10:45 pm   

Spoke also to Jay today at Harris. Asked him if he could set his droid up again. Suggested once we are set to blast off to do a big loop and pass by Harris as a group so he can get it on film. He is totally up for it.

Also as an alternate, if some some don't want to idle and lock I would be willing to lead a group to Elmhirst's for lunch ( on lake @ Keene). If some are up for that I can contact them in advance and let them know.

Profile Send private message WWW  
 PostPosted: September 4th, 2016, 11:06 am   
Team Member

AnthonySS wrote:
Spoke also to Jay today at Harris. Asked him if he could set his droid up again. Suggested once we are set to blast off to do a big loop and pass by Harris as a group so he can get it on film. He is totally up for it.

Also as an alternate, if some some don't want to idle and lock I would be willing to lead a group to Elmhirst's for lunch ( on lake @ Keene). If some are up for that I can contact them in advance and let them know.

Glad to see you guys are planning to come out.
Great to see that Rocket on the water again!!

Profile Send private message  
 PostPosted: September 4th, 2016, 8:09 pm   

Thx Brent ;)

PostPosted: September 4th, 2016, 11:46 pm   

Anthony

It has been a while so looking forward to the run. I for one would like to take you up on the offer to bypass the idle and lock. My old Mod VP motor is somewhat temperamental for extensive idling. I will watch to see what takes place. There will be two in my boat.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 4:35 pm   

LaserToy wrote:
Anthony

It has been a while so looking forward to the run. I for one would like to take you up on the offer to bypass the idle and lock. My old Mod VP motor is somewhat temperamental for extensive idling. I will watch to see what takes place. There will be two in my boat.

Yes I totally understand. We will head backdown at Willowbend. What about fuel because it's 20 miles up, 20 miles down, 10 miles to Elmhirst and about 10 miles back to Harris.

PostPosted: September 7th, 2016, 5:00 pm   
Team Member

AnthonySS wrote:
LaserToy wrote:
Anthony

Yes I totally understand. We will head backdown at Willowbend. What about fuel because it's 20 miles up, 20 miles down, 10 miles to Elmhirst and about 10 miles back to Harris.

Willowbend is right at my house guys. Tom (owner) is expecting a few so no issues pulling in there.

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 3:14 pm   

AnthonySS wrote:

Anthony I am not interested in doing any locks it takes up way to much boating time I am
in as long as the weather is decent
Pete

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 3:44 pm   

Nervedamage wrote:
AnthonySS wrote:

Anthony I am not interested in doing any locks it takes up way to much boating time I am
in as long as the weather is decent
Pete

I'm not overly big on the locks either, the forecast (right now anyway) looks good, so I'm in.

PostPosted: September 17th, 2016, 9:19 pm   
Team Member

Anthony; I'm in.

PostPosted: September 18th, 2016, 10:43 am   
Team Member

Looking for a head count for the BBQ back at the house.
We live right behind Willow Bend for an idea of travel time.
115/Airport Road

Just want to make sure we have enough burgers and such.

FYI, BYOB and lawn chair(s)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next